Decades of Experience
Each day we draw upon our decades of wisdom to plan excursions that our customers adore. We travel to over 40 states, Canada, Great Britain and other exotic destinations. All of our group tours include the following features:
- All Our Tours Are Fully Escorted
- Unique & Customized Itineraries
- Use Deluxe Motor Coaches
- Easy Payment Schedule
- Feature-Inclusive Pricing
- Group Travel Details
All our tours include round-trip airfare on major carriers. Trips often depart from Newark International Airport, with some departures from New York City's JFK airport. If you prefer to make your own airline reservations, you simply deduct the airfare from the cost of your tour. We regularly arrange other travel dates for anyone wishing to extend their trip. Our travel agents can also book your next cruise to anywhere in the world, whether you are a group of one or one hundred.
Traveling with Us
Check out our current brochure for the trips that we currently have scheduled for the rest of 2019-2020. If you prefer, we can customize a tour for your group. Customized travel usually requires a minimum of 25 people.
All tour prices are per person. Multi-day tours are priced for single and double accommodations. Group Tours & Travel LLC reserves the right to change tour itineraries and cannot be held responsible for delays, injuries, cancellations, surcharges or circumstances beyond its control. Be aware that rising fuel costs and an unfavorable exchange rate may result in the price of a tour to increase.
All tour participants must be able to participate on their own or with the help of a traveling companion. A Group Tours escort is not permitted to push a wheelchair or assist passengers that are not able to walk on their own.
Payment for one-day trips is required upon registration and is usually refundable up to 30 days before the tour, with some exceptions. Multi-day trips require a deposit when registering, with full payment in cash, check, or credit card usually due within 60-90 days before departure. Make checks payable to Group Tours & Travel LLC.
Cancellation is usually allowed up to a certain number of days before departure. Please call for a full itinerary for specific trip cancellation dates.
We now accept Visa and Mastercard. However, we do have to charge a 4% service fee. This is a charge that the credit card company charges us. We do not add this amount to the cost of the tour. We hope you understand and we prefer checks to avoid these charges.
Travel insurance is not included on any of our tours but is recommended.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for an on-time departure.
Bergen County Departures:
1) Ridgewood Departure - Graydon Pool Parking Lot – By the corner of Northern Parkway & Linwood Avenue
2) Teaneck Departure – Park on Edgemont Place – it is next to Teaneck Board of Education Building - by the corner of Teaneck Road & Edgemont Place (Weekends Only)
3) Teaneck Departure - Park near the Martin Luther King Park on Broad Street near the Teaneck Board of Education Building (corner of Broad Street and Merrison Street) (Weekdays Only)
Morris County Departures:
1) Chatham Middle School - 480 Main Street – Chatham - park behind the United Methodist Church
2) The Morris Plains Community Center - 51 Jim Fear Drive, Morris Plains - (Weekdays Only)
3) The Frelinghuysen Middle School - 10 Jane Way, Morristown - (Weekends Only)
Essex County Departures:
1) Bloomfield – no overnight parking - Lot C – Royal Theater Lot on Farrand Street - Corner of Washington & Farrand Street
2) Bloomfield Multi Day Tours - No Parking - Only Pickup & Dropoff - Northbound – On John F. Kennedy Drive North by the Dunkin Donuts at 313 Franklin Avenue
3) Southbound - No Parking - Only Pickup & Dropoff – In front of the Bloomfield Post Office: 13 Municipal Plaza
Middlesex County Departures:
1) South Plainfield (S.P.H.S.) - South Plainfield High School - At the end of Lane Avenue (Weekends and July & August Departures)
2) South Plainfield (S.P.H.S.) - South Plainfield High School - At the end of Lane Avenue – As you enter the parking lot off Lane Avenue – make a left and park along the fence, at the end of the parking lot, on the left hand side – (When School is in Session)